Why Choose A Mobile Vet?
With today’s busy lifestyle and longer work hours, we understand that it can be hard to find the time to bring your pet to your local vet.
The whole process from getting your pet into the car and into the waiting room can be time consuming and stressful for many pets and their owners.
For some, the car journey and waiting room experience alone can create a great deal of stress to the pet, and this can be concerning especially with our older or sick patients. Puppies with lower immunity and who are not fully up to date with their vaccinations are also at risk of being exposed to other sick patients in the waiting room.
There are many reasons to choose Wet Noses:
- Travelling with your pet is difficult
- Traveling with your pet can be stressful – for you both!
- Your pet becomes anxious when visiting a Vet Clinic
- Your pet may not be happy in the company of other pets (in the waiting room)
- You have a busy work schedule
- You have a busy home schedule
- You are unable to easily get to a Vet Clinic
- You may not have transport of your own
- You have a baby or young children at home
- You simply value your precious, limited time
Give us a call today or fill in our contact form!
Request a Callback
from one of our experienced team members!
We strive to return your call within 2 hours during business hours. You can also feel free to call us at 1300 851 020
Wet Noses is a Gold Coast based Mobile Vet service delivering exceptional veterinary care in the comfort of your own home. We give your pets the attention they deserve at a time that suits you.
Public Holidays: Closed
We just had our first Wet Noses experience & were very impressed with the quality of their service. We booked through Kara who was friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. The moment Dr Kyra walked through our door we knew our puppies were in good hands. She was so friendly, kind and compassionate and very generous with her time. She included our 8 year old son as much as possible and was happy to answer his questions. Our puppies had health checks, vaccinations, microchips and claws clipped in a very relaxed and stress free environment. Our puppies were so taken with Dr Kyra they wanted to follow her out the door when she left and didn’t leave the front door until she had driven away. Thanks Wet Noses for an exceptional service.
The Wet Noses Vehicles
Our eye-catching. world-class vans have been custom built and specified to enable us to deliver the highest level of veterinary care.
Refrigerated facilities – ensuring quality of vaccinations and drugs
- Animal transport facility
- Highest quality diagnostic equipment onboard :
- Veterinary Scales and
- Much more
- Onsite payment and invoicing
- State of the art Veterinary Software to manage and record patient details and history.
- Educational material for owners
- Information and welcome packs for owners
- Pet products available (as requested by owners at time of making appointment)
- Prescription medication for treatment of your Pet (S4 medication ONLY)
Well, how very lucky we were today, Dr Kyra came to see my darling old rescue greyhound Derek who had a problem. I didn’t want to make the long journey to my regular vet & thought it better to get a home visit. We have found our new vet! You girls have certainly got it right – so professional & caring, exceptional Veterinary care in the comfort of our own home. I honestly couldn’t have asked for better service, on top of that Derek loved Dr Kyra at first sight!
Proudly servicing the Gold Coast and Surrounds
Public Holidays: Closed
We are closed from 25th December - 4th January.