COVID-19 Notice for Wet Noses Mobile Vet
To all our valued clients,
In view of the recent cases in our community, we want to assure all of our clients that we will continue to operate as close to normal as we can for as long as we can. Our commitment to you and your pet remains to provide the best possible care in the best timeframe that we can. Once again we have made some changes to the way our clinic is run and these will affect you and your pet but this is to ensure the safety of our staff as well as our clients and aim to reduce the risk of exposure as much as we possibly can.
- When you call to request a home visit we will ask a lot of questions about your general health and well being. Please do not be offended, this is to try and ensure that we can reduce the risk of any illnesses both to our vets and to the many clients we will be visiting that day.
- If you are unwell then please consider asking a friend or relative to have your pet at their house to enable us to visit and provide care. If that is not an option then please discuss with us and we can try to find a solution.
- If you are a client on the NSW border, we are working to ensure we are still able to come and see you. At the moment we will be scheduling routine appointments for our NSW residents on a Wednesday. This is to ensure we are able to continue to see all of our clients and reduce time spent at ‘border control’. If you have an emergency please call us and we will speak to the vets and see what we can do to get to you.
- When we are booked in to see your dog, we will ask you to secure them in a garage when we arrive for your appointment and consult from that area. Alternatively, we may try to consult from outdoors.
- We will ask that you have your cat in a cage/crate or similar prior to your appointment so that we can then consult from a garage or other confined area.
As per our usual policy, we continue to ask you to pay for appointments by credit or debit card as we do not handle cash in our mobile vans for security reasons.
- We are all feeling the stress and strain of this situation but we are all in this together and we can and will work our hardest to ensure that we can continue to provide the best possible care for you and your pet.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at the clinic if you have any questions at all.
Dr Anna, Dr Shahnae, Dr Hannah and all the staff at Animal Options Vet Clinic and Wet Noses Mobile Vet.
Request a Callback from one of our experienced team members!
We strive to return your call within 2 hours during business hours. You can also feel free to call us at 1300 851 020
Wet Noses is a locally owned & operated Mobile Vet Service based on the Gold Coast, Queensland. We offer comprehensive & personalised veterinary services in the comfort of your home. Our standard services include – full examinations, health checks, routine pet care & preventative treatments, pet wellness programs, arthritis management, diagnostic testing & peaceful at home euthanasia.
Full Consultations and Physical Exams
Comprehensive Services and Advice
At Home Euthanasia
What if my pet needs more than general care?
We have a fully equipped operating veterinary clinic with in house blood testing, surgery suite, dental equipment and hospitalisation. We can also transport your pet to and from our hospital. Click here to learn more about our clinic.
Reasons to choose a mobile vet
- Travelling with your pet is difficult
- Traveling with your pet can be stressful – for you both!
- Your pet becomes anxious when visiting a Vet Clinic
- Your pet may not be happy in the company of other pets (in the waiting room)
- You have a busy work schedule
- You have a busy home schedule
- You are unable to easily get to a Vet Clinic
- You may not have transport of your own
- You have a baby or young children at home
- You simply value your precious, limited time
Thank you so much for your professional and heart felt service. Sophie was a huge part of my life and my families life and having you do the service was so personal. We really felt warmed and your compassion towards animals in this dark time. It is so important to me that my Vets and their staff understand that my animals are my life and basically my kids! You are all second to none and can never imagine ever using anyone else again! Thank you for taking our gorgeous girl away from pain and with dignity into her next journey and as always hello from Peppi and Hank.
Service Area and Operating Hours
Wet Noses is a Gold Coast based Mobile Vet service delivering exceptional veterinary care in the comfort of your own home. We give your pets the attention they deserve at a time that suits you.
Public Holidays: Closed
Proudly servicing the Gold Coast and Surrounds
Public Holidays: Closed